Sunday, July 6, 2008

Busy Summer!

I have been so busy with real estate, trying to sell our other house, and having fun with the kids this summer. We have been to Sea World, the movies, playtime with friends, ballet classes, trips, etc. I want to post so much and have tons of pictures. I am playing catch up from being at the beach with all my family (6 siblings, my parents, and 15 children) last week. We had a blast! I could seriously live at the beach! I will post pictures as soon as I have time. The first person who looked at our house last week made a full price offer. Hopefully, everything will go OK and we will close on July 17th. I leave on my girls trip on Monday. So, it may be a while before I can blog or update with pictures. Just know that I am having a great summer! I can't believe that it has almost been a year since my diagnosis. Where does the time go? I am feeling great. My latest blood work last week was normal. I will go in August for a CT scan to check my abdomen and pelvic regions for any signs of recurrance. I feel so blessed to be where I am, and to be doing what I do. I love spending time with Jared and the kids. Also, I love to be with our extended family and friends. I will update soon.

No comments: