Sunday, May 4, 2008

Kathryn and Dora


Kathryn loves Dora! She watches the same Dora movie every day. She wears the same Dora flip flops every day. She uses her Dora toothbrush every night. My friend Angie bought this Dora nightgown for her. It all started when Angie came over the other evening and her little girl had on a Dora nightgown. Kathryn saw it, tore off her own clothes and wanted to wear a Dora gown also. Big problem- we did not own a Dora nightgown! She cried for an hour because she wanted "Dorda". Thankfully, Angie bought this for her a few days later. Now it is one of her favs to wear. Since then I have bought her some more "Dorda" pjs to wear so that I don't have to dig a dirty gown out of the laundry for a 2 year old who insists on wearing "Dorda" every night. Thanks, Angie!

4 comments:

Lisa Dean said...

I seem to remember a time when Caroline loved Dora. I can't believe how grown up Kathryn is. Maybe I'll try Kathryn's trick. When I see someone wearing something cute, I'll take off all my clothes and cry till they take off theirs. Good times

Kristin said...

I'm sure lots of guys would love that!! I thought about trying it, but it would only make everyone starting crying then!!! I would have no friends left!!!

Angie said...

I'm so glad I found the nightgown so soon. Maryn insisted on this Dora gown instead of trying to hunt down a silky one like hers. Kathryn looks adorable in her Dorda attire and am glad she likes it.

Lisa Dean said...

Uh I just read your reply. I know what I look like and I knoiw what you look like. Lets just say you wouldn't cause any tears! Enough said.