Thursday, June 5, 2008

Lauren and Caroline's Dance Recital

Holden and Logan






Lauren and Makayla

Last Saturday, May 31 was Lauren's 4th dance recital and Caroline's 1st dance recital. Lauren did a jazz number called "Holiday". Caroline's was a ballet number called "Siamese Dance " from The King and I. They each were in a different recital so we spent 5 hours doing recital that day. They both performed very well and received lots of flowers for their hard work. Holden was a good sport and enjoyed having his buddy Logan to hang out with. They played video games during much of the recital. It was a fun, but busy day. Later that evening Jared and I took Kathryn and went to Caroline Hilton's wedding reception at her parents home. It was a beautiful reception. Mike and Jalinda were nice enough and watched our other kids while we were gone. We still owe them for that one!

5 comments:

Jalinda said...

What cute kids we have! : ) The picture of the boys sitting on the rock turned out really great. That was a fun and busy day. I feel like the last month has been a whirlwind of activity and stress. Maybe now we can relax and enjoy the summer.

Barlow Fam said...

Looks like a great dance season. The kids seem like they had an awesome time. Oh, and congrats to Lauren for her friendship knighthood. Doesn't surprise me at all. : )

Lisa Dean said...

I was so sad to hear that we were going to miss Lauren and Caroline's dance recital. Although if we were there I think that we would have had a little DS action going on from our little men too. Katy told me that the girls did such a good job. I am so happy you posted these pictures. Everyone looks so cute. I can't wait to see y'all.

Cara said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I bet they did awesome!

Angie said...

Those pics are soooo cute! Great work Lauren and Caroline looks like ya'll had a fun time!
Mackenzi