Friday, June 6, 2008

Lauren's Knighting Ceremony


OK. Since I was a blog slacker and didn't feel well during the Fall when Lauren was knighted, I wanted everyone to know that she was knighted this year as well. The virtue she was knighted for was "Friendship"- being a good friend and being helpful no matter what. I feel like all of my friends and family should receive a medal for this same virtue. Ya'll have been such a support during the last year. I could not have done it without the prayers and help of so many of you. Thanks for being true friends!!!

5 comments:

Lisa Dean said...

Lauren your school was right you are a very good friend! I think you take after your Mom.

Jalinda said...

Congrats Lauren! I think Makayla would have to agree that you are a GREAT friend! : ) And I have to agree with Lisa that your mom is a pretty great friend too!

Misty said...

Wow! You are a busy family! Congratulations to everyone!

Lisa Dean said...

Happy Birthday Caroline!! We miss you.
Lisa, Rhett, Spencer and Colby

Stephanie said...

I love ALL the pictures!! You should be knighted for strength and positive!! The girl's dance pictures are so cute. Reese has her recital on Sat - her first one. Poor Holden - my mom always made Steven go to our recitals too. We even tried getting him to do a dance w/ us to "we are family". He wouldn't have a THING to do with it. Watch out Holden.