Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'm Back!

After 6 months to the day, I finally am able to join the blogging world again. I figured that I spend so much time reading other blogs that I might as well use some of that time to update my own. Much has happened since my last entry. I have endured 2 surgeries, an ileostomy bag for 8 weeks, the holidays, and now more chemo. I feel so blessed to be where I am now.

I am going to try to post pictures of all the happenings over the last few months. Please forgive me while I try to play catch up. I feel like the last few months have been on hold while I was trying to recover from so much trauma to my body. Many days, it was all I could do to perform my duties as a Mom. I am looking forward to organizing the moments of my life that I would like to capture.

7 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

YEAH!!! I'm so glad your back. Can't wait to see you tomorrow and catch up.

Love ya!

OwenEveryone said...

Glad your feeling better and able to blog!! Your Family picture in the pumpkins is way cute!! Talk to you later!!
Grace

Stephanie said...

Love the updated blog. Sorry we missed you guys this weekend. We are headed to beaumont on Friday. Love all the cute pics of your darling kids too!!

Jalinda said...

I'm so happy you decided to jump back in to the blogging world! CUTE family picture! I love the pumpkin pics of the kids too!

AliJo said...

I love the music Kristin! Have you ever been to Shutter-Happy's website? Amy uses the same music as you look through her galleries!! I am still amazed at how you have gone through all you have! I am so inspired. Love you!

Lisa Dean said...

Kristin,
I'm so glad your feeling up to blogging now! I really miss you, it'll be fun to see Jared and Holden this weekend. Love ya
Lisa

Angie said...

Maybe you can help convince me to get back to blogging. So much to blog about and so little time!!
Cute pictures.